Friday, September 14, 2012

Why?





He had come from Chicago and his boat is named “One Pissed Off American”.  The marina staff thought he might be a bit scary and was most happy to see him leave now that the weather was clear.  He had been sleeping the the marina laundry room for 3 nights. We watched him leave the marina but he turned north so perhaps he realized the folly of trying to make such a trip in such a little boat.  Given that one can encounter 4 foot waves on the river, his boat was way too small.  I guess it takes all kinds.  :)

Let me be so bold as to comment on your rude comments. I will try to do so without cussing but a wanna-be-witch such as yourself needs a good thrashing. your 30 second interview with me shows your narrow mind and ruthless heart. I have more respect for the paparazzi then I do for your uneducated ramblings on Google. Let me be so kind as to correct you in what you never bothered to ask: Or in these rude comments, check. www.onepissedoffamerican.com's mission is to save the lives of children with cancer. I have invested over $50,000.00 of my own money because I believe in what I do. I'm willing to risk life and limb because I care. I have devoted over 3 years of my life getting my hands dirty, something I doubt You've ever done. Get your facts straight lady. Had I known that you published this I would have spit in your face. Had I have known that you personally cost me another 3 days back log because of your complaining, I would have been most disapproving. FACT: Five days previous, my boat slammed into a 120 to 130 year old petrified tree doing 20 mph.In Florence, IL. The resulting crash had slammed the motor into my head. FACT: The injury would be that of a concussion. FACT: Both Boat and motor were a total loss If you knew anything about my past You'd know that a head injury could kill me. Esp. after spending 11 months 22 days in a coma. FACT: Even with a concussion  I feverishly worked  for a week straight in the cold and freezing rain to clear old gear and dirt which made the 15.5 ft. boat little more then a flower pot.(you can also ask the mayor of florence who passed me night and day) FACT: I was waiting for A mechanic to repower the 25 horse Evinrude short shaft. If you look at the picture You can see that it is too small for the boat. FACT: Said mechanic refused to enter the marina because of people just like you. FACT; I lost over $550.00 in dried foods and gear to the raccons the marina refused to call the humane society over; And if I was forced to watch my gear: I will not apologize for having to use the laundry room (which I paid for) to stave off hyperthemia. While we are on the subject of bad hair days; let me be the first to tell you That mug shot you call a picture needs some serious help. Please do fire your beautician because they need to retire their WEEDWACKER. Those over-sized sunglasses do nothing to hide your bi-focals. And those rinkles read like an ancient world map. I am trying to save the lives of all people. Rich and poor. Young and old. people who are dying at a staggering rate. Each and every hour, 365 days a year. People such as you disgust me trying to flatter yourself by putting other people down. The next time you plan a trip I suggest Egypt. maybe a Sarcaficus would better suit your mummified heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment